After closing our doors on March 12, we are finally ready for visitors again. While we are thrilled to welcome folks back to the Stockyards Ag Experience, we do have some new protocols and procedures in place to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and keep our staff and visitors safe.
- Masks. Masks are required for all our staff and visitors. We ask that you bring your own mask, but disposable masks will be available.
- If you feel sick, stay home! This applies if someone in your household is ill. We’ll be around for a long time, so plan on visiting sometime in the future.
- Social distance! Please keep yourself 6 feet ( or one cow, two pigs, or three sheep) apart while visiting.
- Limited Entry. We will limit groups (of six or less) to two per level during operating hours. If groups have six or more visitors, we will limit to one group per level.
- No water fountain.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations. We ask you use the provided hand sanitizer upon entry and before touching any interactive displays.
- Reduced number of kitchen items in lower exhibit. The Farm-to-Table kitchen and grocery store area will have a reduced number of food products for play. These items will be disinfected between each visitor.
- Donations are more important than ever! If you can, please consider donating by texting STOCKYARDS to 44321. Donations help us keep our doors open and sanitized!